|ECO 336 Project 3:
Wine survey using CETSCALE measures
You are asked to have 10 people from Mississippi, age 18 or older, participate in this survey. Please select 5 males and 5 females of different age groups as your volunteer subjects.
Please be certain of the following:
1. No one participates in the survey more than once.
2. The person whom you approach is from Mississippi.
3. The person is at least 18 years of age.
4. The person is participating voluntarily.
5. To be valid as one of your 10 surveys, all questions on the survey must be answered.
6. BE SURE TO KEEP A COPY OF YOUR SURVEY RESULTS. YOU WILL NEED THIS DATA ALONG WITH THE DATA FROM YOUR NEXT TWO SURVEYS WHEN YOU WRITE YOUR PAPER FOR THIS CLASS. YOU WILL NEED TO REFER TO THE DATA THAT YOU COLLECT ON THE THREE SURVEYS.
Click here to download the .pdf file of the survey. There are 3 pages to the survey. Please print 10 copies
Turn-in your marked copies on Tuesday, Feb. 19 in class. Be certain that the surveys are stapled (the 3 pages stapled together) AND that you have the bundle of your 10 completed surveys put together with a clip or large staple.
Click here to enter your data. This link takes you to the SurveyMonkey web site link that is for the survey that you are conducting. You will notice that the layout of the online form is identical to the form that you printed, EXCEPT that AT THE VERY END is a place for your NAME and STUDENT ID. In order for you to get credit for this work, you MUST put your name and student ID on EACH of the 10 that you enter. The collector is open now open, and will remain so until March 31. If you do not have your information in on time you still must do it as your research for your paper assignment but you will not receive the credit that you can get if you have the results entered by the deadline of March. 31.
If you have any questions or problems, email me at: email@example.com, or call my cell phone: (504) 338-7631.